Live-Source Iodine: Thyroid Detox
Advanced Thyroid, Hormone & Fat Metabolism Support
XenoStat™ is engineered to support the body's ability to achieve healthy hormonal function, especially regarding the reproductive organs. Its unique feature is its ability to rapidly detoxify xeno-estrogenic compounds, such as pesticides and synthetic hormones found in commercial meat, poultry, dairy and synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
One of the major components of XenoStat™ is live-source iodine, which dramatically outperforms non-live sources. In fact, no amount of non-live source iodine can compare to the effects of live-source iodine compounds, especially when combined with key synergists, cofactors and essential transporters. This combination rapidly restores cell resonance to those that are in greatest need.
- Marine-source, fully active iodine with its critical synergists, cofactors and essential transporters
- Rich in naturally occurring iodine (297 mcg/per capsule)
- Rich in the polysaccharides, sodium alginate, a natural absorbent of radioactive elements, heavy metals and free radicals; selectively binds and excretes strontium-90 (no other compound is known to bind and eliminate strontium-90)
- Dramatically upregulates whole body xeno-estrogen detoxification, especially bioaccumulated xeno-estrogens from commercial meat, poultry, dairy and synthetic hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Simultaneously upregulates and normalizes natural progesterone utilization (especially helpful in cases where natural progesterone therapy appeared not to be effective)
- Very safe, especially compared to synthetic-source iodine (which can produce serious reactions)
- Naturally rich in iodine which supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports a healthy metabolic rate, promoting fat metabolism and lean body mass
- Can be safely used with Natural Progesterone Cream
- Recommended for women and men who are Estrogen dominant
Estrogen May Become Dominant Due To:
- Exposure to Xenoestrogens (toxic estrogens replace normal estrogen at receptor sites from exposure to synthetic hormones in meat and dairy, plastics, petrochemicals, dental composites, cleaning agents, environmental chemicals, cosmetics, etc.)
- Birth Control Pills
- Hysterectomy (which commonly includes ovary dysfunction and atrophy; then ovaries cannot produce progesterone
- Use of synthetic or conjugated Estrogen (such as Premarin)
- Premenopause (early follicle depletion resulting in failure to ovulate and thus, lowered progesterone levels long before menopause)
- Postmenopause (especially in overweight women; their body fat produces excess estrogen)
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health professional.
Iodine.............................................215 mcg (140%)
Botanica Detox™..........................290 mg - Kelp (whole) (Ascophyllum nodosum), Organic Alfalfa (herb) (Medicago Sativa), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum)
Botanica Support™ .....................148 mg -Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum), Aquamin F Mineralized Red Algae (whole) (Lithothaminion sp.), Organic Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus officinalis), Milk Thistle (seed) Extract (Silybum marianum)
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules.
Does Not Contain: Magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.