The "Feel Good" Vitamin
Healthy Mood, Thyroid, Intestinal, and Whole-Body Function
For centuries, Noni has been revered as a key botanical used by many cultures. Historically, Noni is recognized for its effectiveness in helping with digestion, infection, depression, thyroid function, arthritis, fatigue, pain, addictions, headaches, candida, and muscular degeneration. Woman's World magazine, May 9, 2000, quotes Dr. Neil Soloman, who has studied the effects of Noni on more than 12,000 people. He has found that it is a natural pain killer and anti-inflammatory that is 75% as strong as morphine, yet non-addictive and side effect free. Dr. Soloman's research shows that Noni is effective for everything from migraines to osteoarthritis to fibromyalgia.
The Woman's World article sites additional research which details Noni's ability to stimulate the immune system and open blood vessels so blood can move through them more easily. These studies studies also suggest that Noni could help at least 40% of cancer patients beat their disease. Dr. A. Hirazumi, researcher at the University of Hawaii, School of Medicine, found that Noni significantly raised the T-cell count in the body. T-cells are like tiny soldiers of the immune system, helping to keep out invaders and toxins.
Premier Research Labs’ Favorite Use?
Due to the high percentage of people suffering from chronic constipation, Noni complex was created as a quick fix. Taking high enough doses per meal can give the intestinal tract enough support to get you moving again for much needed relief.
How can one plant be so helpful for a wide range of health issues? Dr. Ralph Heinicke, Ph.D. in biochemistry specializing in alkaloid research, pioneered the research on the remarkable Noni plant, discovering its high content of pro-xeronine. Pro-xeronine is converted to xeronine by the body. Amazingly, if a sufficient amount of xeronine is available, it helps activate all the body's enzymes and proteins to greater efficiency. Noni has the highest PRO-XERONINE content of any known source. No other source tests even close to Noni.
Your body naturally produces xeronine when you are:
- being creative
- feeling happy
- kind and loving
Your body uses up xeronine quickly when you are:
- in pain
- fighting disease
- exposed to internal/external toxins
Noni’s Famous History
- Super Enzyme Activator: High in proxeronine which your body converts to xeronine, a key regulator of all cellular proteins and enzymes; helps boost energy
- Immune System: Contains many proven promoters of the immune system, including damnacanthal
- Thyroid: Promotes healthy thyroid function
- Digestion: Helps strengthen digestion and promote gastrointestinal health
- Depression: Contains scopoletin, a natural anti-depressant compound which helps upregulate mood and sense of well being. Noni also contains Pro-Xeronine which is converted to xeronine by the body. Your body naturally produces xeronine when you are relaxed, laughing, being creative, feeling happy, and feeling love.
- Intestines: Dramatically helps promote healthy intestinal motility, even in chronic constipation
- Circulation: Contains superior antioxidants to help your body rid itself of free radicals
- Skin and Hair: Since noni helps so many body systems, it can help give hair a healthy shine and skin a healthy glow
- Arthritis: Contains powerful anti-inflammatory compounds
- Candida: Contains natural anti-candida and anti-yeast compounds
- Cancer: Noni boosts the weakened immune system; it naturally contains damnacanthal, a compound proven to inhibit precancerous cells from going cancerous
A World-Class, Ayurvedic Blend
- 100% low-temperature, air-dried mature, Organic Noni fruit and seed powder
- Naturally high potency to ensure the best results
- The correct species of Noni, grown 5 miles from any road in healthy soil in fresh air in the countryside (in India)
- Not pasteurized or freeze-dried like many common Noni products
- No solvents, no fumigation, no pesticides
- Quantum-state Noni is combined with Plant Gest™ (synergist plant enzymes) for superior delivery and optimization of Noni's compounds
Recommended Use: Take 1 Capsule,1 to 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For special programs: Up to 20 capsules may be taken daily.
Noni Pure ™......................................487mg
Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia)
Plant Gest ™ Enzyme Blend...............13mg
Protease, Amylase, Diastase, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pepsin (vegetarian source), Lipase, Lactase, Invertase, Cellulase
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules. Does Not Contian: Magnesium stearate (an undesirable toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs.