World's First Probiotically-Generated B Vitamins
Energy, Detoxification and Adrenal Health
For the first time, a completely natural source of all the B vitamins are available in Max B-ND™, formerly Max Stress B. Derived from proprietary patent-pending technology using special, healthy probiotic strains, these B vitamins provide maximum stress protection, anti-aging benefits, brain rejuvenation, heart health and more.
About 99% of all vitamin B products on the market today are synthetically made in a laboratory. Despite marketing claims, these laboratory-produced vitamins are not natural B vitamins. They are chemically synthesized molecules manufactured in a test tube, typically from coal tar derivatives. Synthetic B vitamins actually accelerate aging and degradation of the cell's DNA. These synthetic molecules mimic only one component of the multitude of life-supporting nutrient complexes found in real, natural B vitamins. Max B-ND™ nourishes the cell's DNA, delivering a biophotonic "body of light" only found in "once-living source" nutrients.
Vital For Robust Health
The whole B-complex family of vitamins - especially folic acid and vitamin B12 - are necessary for optimal health for you and your entire family. While they may not be as famous as vitamin C, the B vitamins - especially folate - are certainly making a name for themselves in the news these days. In fact, in 1998, the Food and Nutrition Board, the group within the National Academy of Sciences that sets the Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDAs), published revised RDAs, now called Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs), for the B vitamins.
Get the Whole Complex of Benefits
The B vitamins work together as a team, which is why it is generally recommended to take a supplement with the whole vitamin B-complex family, rather than individual, isolated B vitamins. The whole B family is needed to help keep the body in balance and harmony for greater physical, emotional and mental health for you and your family.
Even if you could eat large amounts of foods rich in B vitamins, such as fruits, vegetables and grains, you would still typically fall short of the desired daily intake of B vitamins. Why? Research shows that the nutrient content of our food has been drastically decreased due to poor soil health and extensive pesticide use in the U.S.
Key Benefits of Max B-ND™:
- The world’s ONLY, natural-source B vitamins made from probiotic fermentation for optimal absorption
- Outperforms all other B Vitamins since it bypasses digestion and gets directly into the cell
- First Choice for Energy and Metabolism
- Vital for Proper Liver Detoxification
- Essential for Revitalizing Adrenal Health: especially under states of stress Rapid
- Support for Impaired Mood: Depression, Anxiety and Malaise
- Necessary for a Healthy Nervous System, especially nerve transition
- Basic Support for Attention Disorders: ADD, ADHD, OCD and lack of concentration
Get "B" Vitamins on Your "A" List
Let's take a look at the whole "B" family - the B-complex and other B-like vitamins, and why they need to be on your "A" list of must-have nutrients.
- Folic Acid - Imagine eating 2 heads of lettuce, 3 apples, 5 bananas and 7 carrots everyday to try to get the minimum requirement of folate (400 micrograms). Even if you could eat large amounts of folate-rich food, research shows that folic acid derived from food may be less readily assimilated and utilized than the end-chain form of folic acid as found in Max Stress B Nano-Plex™. Women of child-bearing age are now being urged to increase their folic acid intake in order to help prevent neural tube defects in infants (which can cause brain and spinal defects) and spina bifida. In addition, adequate levels of folate have been associated with lower levels of homocysteine in the blood (a risk factor for heart and immune concerns).
- Vitamin B12 (5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin, fully reacted coenzyme form) - Vitamin B12 plays a key role in the body and is also associated with lower levels of homocysteine in the blood. It is required for energy production and overall health of the body, including red blood cell formation. Other roles of B12 include proper nervous system development and prevention of infertility in men. It has also been shown to improve memory and promote heart health. Lack of sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 can create a deficiency of absorption problems that can lead to pernicious anemia. Research has shown that Vitamin B12 levels decline as we age.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate form) - Like folate and B12, Vitamin B6 has also been associated with lower levels of homocysteine. In addition, while all B vitamins support protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, Vitamin B6 is critical for this function. Vitamin B6 has also demonstrated outstanding support for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, high stress, dermatitis, nervousness and liver disorders.
- Vitamin B5 (coenzyme A form) - Best known as pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 has long been considered the "anti-stress" vitamin for its role in helping to balance adrenal gland function and thus, helps us cope with stress better. In his book, "The Vitamin Revolution", Michael Janson, MD., says that insufficient amounts of pantothenic acid can lead to fatigue, mood imbalances and sleep concerns. Commonly, the inferior form of Vitamin B5, d-calcium pantothenate, is found in health food stores and vitamin shops. Yet our Max Stress B Nano-Plex™ contains the superior form of B5 (coenzyme A) as well as the high powered derivative acetyl coenzyme A in stable form.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin, the no-flush form) - Vitamin B3 helps improve blood circulation by dilating arteries--especially important for the extremities and the brain. This vitamin is a key factor in metabolizing carbohydrates, boosting energy and maintaining healthy brain and nervous system function. Vitamin B2 (ribloflavin-5 phosphate form) - Vitamin B2 is important in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat and protein. B2 also supports eye and skin health, boosts athletic performance and supports brain function.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine cocarboxylase form) - Like B2, vitamin B1 is essential for metabolizing carbohydrates, fat and protein. B1 also supports the nervous system and healthy emotional balance. Insufficient B1 can create a loss of appetite, memory and mood imbalances, and sluggish thinking. Many studies show that B1 enhances the ability to learn and retain knowledge.
- Inositol (inositol hexanicotinate) - Inositol is involved in immunity, liver function and cell membrane health. It promotes healthy liver metabolism, skin health and heart function, according to Dr. Berkson, author of "All About B Vitamins". Inositol has been used by health care practitioners for severe mental imbalances.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) - PABA is often referred to as the antioxidant B vitamin because of it's superior free-radical protection. It is believed that PABA protects cellular membranes and mitochondrial DNA from free radical attack. The mitochondria are the energy-producers of the cells. Mitochondrial degradation results in reduced cellular energy production which causes numerous undesirable physiological conditions, which may include fatigue and the aging process itself.
- Biotin - Even after biotin's initial discovery, it took nearly 40 years of research for it to be fully recognized as a vitamin. Its roles include breaking down fats and creating new ones, constructing proteins from amino acids, and helping to manufacture various building blocks of genes.
Why Use Organic Alcohol?
Top grade, organic alcohol is nature's perfect preservative. Its indigenous vasodilative properties function as a perfect transporter of nanized phytonutrients into the blood to deliver almost immediate uptake. For centuries, Oriental Medicine has known that nutrients preserved in alcohol directly target the liver, getting a faster, deeper response than when no alcohol is used. The organic alcohol used in this formula is superior (pesticide and heavy metal residues not detected via lab testing.)
Want to Avoid Alcohol?
In a typical dose (1/2 tsp.) of "nano" liquid, you receive about 1/90 of an ounce of alcohol. For those who want to avoid alcohol but still get the benefits of this product, simply place a dose of the "nano" preparation (usually 1/2 tsp.) in 1/2 cup of warm, purified water. Wait for 5-10 minutes for the alcohol to gas off.
Recommended Use: Adults and children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed with 1/4 cup water, 2 times daily. For best results, sip slowly 10-15 minutes, holding each sip in your mouth 2-3 seconds before swallowing. It is absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat. Even better: Put full amount for day in water bottle and sip all day long.
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)...........1.7mg (113%)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2 as R-5-P)....1.6mg (94%)
Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide.....30mg (150%)
Vitamin B6...................................3mg (150%)
Folate (Folinic Acid)..................1000 mcg (250%)
Vitamin B12................................263 mcg (4,383%)
Biotin...........................................334 mg (111%)
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)...3.3 mg (33%)
Brown Rice Protein, 5'Ribonucleotides, Betaine Anhydrous, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate; fermented in a probiotic culture.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol,Organic Molasses, Sea Mineral Concentrate, Dicalcium Phonsphate.
Does Not Contain: Magnesium stearate or other undesirable excipients, corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.