Immune-Specific and Anti-Viral Support
Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is a semi-evergreen shrub with aromatic leaves and spikes of blue flowers. It is historically known as a sacred herb and has been cultivated in Central Europe for centuries. It has been traditionally used as a folk medicine for a wide range of complaints, especially providing support for the immune system, lungs, nerves and brain.
The Sacred Herb. Hyssop is a name of Greek origin, adopted from the Greek ‘azob’ (meaning “sacred herb”). It is alluded to in the Bible when David said: ‘Purge me with Hyssop, and I shall be clean.’ (Psalms 51:7) It was also on a hyssop twig that water in a sponge was passed to Jesus on the cross (John 19:20). In the 10th century, Benedictine monks introduced hyssop in food preparation, to ward off lice, for wounds, to reduce swelling and to boost the immune system.
Health-Promoting Phytochemicals Hyssop is loaded with a wide array of health-promoting phytochemicals, including flavonoids, marrubin, limonene, rosmarinic and caffeic acids, special glycosides called hyssopin and diosmine along with camphene, sabinene, pinanones, beta-pinene, pinocamphone, and isopinocamphone. It contains numerous monoterpenes, sequiterpenes, monoterpenols, sesquiterpenols and phenolic ethers.
Ideal Support for the Following:
- Mycoplasma, especially from vaccinations
- Chronic infections at the bladder, thyroid, spleen, pancreas and reproductive organs
- Nightly Urination
- Broad spectrum immune-specific support; proven anti-viral support
- Targeted immune support for nerves, brain, lungs, liver and lymphatic system
- Contains special glycosides called hyssopin and diosmine
- Promotes extraordinary DNA repair; supports healthy histamine response and activity with proven immune-boosting power
- Cold season support by promoting healthy mucus membranes in the lung and throat
- Especially useful during dental detoxification and dental concerns
- Stimulates healthy blood circulation and blood purification
- Supports liver detoxification, especially during immune concerns
- Proven powerful DNA repair support
- Gentle action; does not initiate a heavy detoxification load to the kidneys/liver
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For special programs: Up to 12 capsules can be taken daily.
Hyssop (leaf, stem) (Hyssopus officinalis), Noni (fruit) (Morinda citrifolia), Green Tea (leaf) Extract (Camellia sinensis), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Broccoli (flower, stem), Aloe Principis (leaf), Protease, Amylase, Diastase, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pepsin (vegetarian source), Lipase, Lactase, Invertase, Cellulase
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules.
Does Not Contain: Magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.