Immune-Boosting Fiber and Probiotic Intestinal Support
Galactan™ is great tasting, fiber-rich nutrition from arabinogalactan (8 grams fiber/serving). Supports optimal immune system integrity, healthy, complete bowel eliminations and gastrointestinal health. Arabinogalactan acts as a food supply to friendly intestinal bacteria. Like the well-known fructooligosaccharides (FOS), arabinogalactan is considered a "prebiotic." The non-absorbed fiber is eagerly fermented by gut microflora, resulting in an elevated production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs)—primarily butyrate, but also propionate.
SCFAs are critically important to the health of the colon and are the principal energy source (butyrate) for the colonic epithelial cells. Prebiotics are helpful to prevent and treat intestinal conditions like diverticulosis, leaky-gut, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) as well as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) like Crohn's and ulcerative colitis.
- Restores the integrity of the gut – especially from Leaky Gut
- Blocks lectin receptor sites, reducing tumors in the liver
- Aids in Conditions with Lower Killer T Cell Activity: Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Liver Disorders, Viral Hepatitis B and C, and MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Provides a Complete Bowel Evacuation by holding water in the bowel
- Arabinogalactan is metabolized to butyrate, the ideal food for intestinal cells
- Fiber-rich arabinogalactan enhances killer cell activity and promotes intestinal immunity
- Supports beneficial GI microflora
Ideal Support for the Following:
- Intestinal Cancer
- Leaky Gut
- Food Allergies
- Skin Disorders
- Antibiotic Use - therefore healthy bacteria dysfunction
- Weak Immune System
Recommended Use: Adults or children (age 4 up): Take 2 tablespoons daily at breakfast. May be mixed in food and drinks. Excellent when added to smoothies. For severe constipation, take 1 tbsp. 2-3 times per day.
Larch Fiber (arabinogalactan)............9g
Other Ingredients: Absolutely NONE!
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.Details: Quantity: 8 oz Shipping Weight: 0.56lbs Manufactured by: Premier Research Labs
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: