A Natural Estrogen Formula
Advanced Hormone Balance and Xeno Estrogen Cleansing
Estro Complex promotes healthy hormone balance by featuring a broad range of targeted nutrients and synergists that support healthy estrogen metabolism and detoxification (cleaning estrogen receptor sites). For women with hormone-related health concerns, supporting optimal hormone balance may provide significant relief and may result in improvement in common symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome), perimenopause, and menopause. In men, this formula is an effective way to address estrogen dominance.
- Promotes healthy hormone balance, especially estrogen metabolism and detoxification WITHOUT raising estrogen levels
- Effectively modulates overall estrogenic activity to help provide significant relief from common symptoms of PMS (premenstrual syndrome) such as cramping, irritability and breast tenderness, as well as symptoms of perimenopause and menopause such as hot flashes, occasional mood swings and sleep imbalances.
- Helps eliminate toxic estrogen mimics locked in hormone and neurological receptor sites
- Stimulates the clearing of harmful estrogens due to chemicals in personal care products, plastics (water bottles) and animal/dairy products
- Promotes preferred pathways of estrogen metabolism, including the conversion of estradiol to 2-hydroxyestrone, a weaker estrogen that may help protect estrogen-sensitive tissues
- Detoxifies potentially carcinogenic 16-hydroxyestrone and produces the beneficial protective antioxidant
- Often used post-HRT Therapy, Birth Control or after other toxic drug exposures
- Reduction of the conversion of testosterone to estrogen
Ideal Support for the Following Conditions:
- Menopause (hot flashes, occasional mood swings and sleep imbalances)
- Dry Eyes
- Hormonal Weight Gain (cellulite, handle bar, “muffin top”)
- Gynecomastia (male breast tissue growth)
- Abnormal Thyroid Function
- Abnormal Ovarian and Uterine Function (endometriosis)
- Hormone Related Cancer
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs)
SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are non-steroidal compounds that do not contain actual estrogen hormones and are not considered to be hormones. However, these compounds are capable of binding to estrogen receptors and influencing their activities. SERMs are called “selective” because they can have estrogen-like effects on certain cells (i.e. turn on the cell’s estrogen receptor) or they can block the effects of estrogen on other cells (i.e. turn off the receptor). In a woman with low estrogen levels, SERMs can help increase estrogen response by turning on receptors, such as during menopause – whereas in cases of high estrogen levels, SERMs help turn off estrogen receptors. SERMs support a moderate level of estrogen activity; when binding to the estrogen receptors, they can inhibit endogenous estrogen when too much is present, but at the same time, also support estrogen’s many important functions, especially for the heart, breast, uterus, ovaries, and bone.
- Isoflavones (from fermented non-GMO soy) for Bone Formation and Strength: Isoflavones also play an important role in protecting and maintaining strong, healthy bones. Evidence shows that genistein and daidzein help conserve bone mass. Independent studies conducted at the University of Illinois and the University of Hong Kong concluded that consuming soy isoflavones helps increase bone mineral content and bone density. Another study at the University of Texas suggested that isoflavones may also stimulate bone formation. By preserving bone mass and stimulating bone turnover, researchers noted the potential role of soy isoflavones in maintaining bone health during and after menopause.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) for Lean Muscle Mass and Healthy Weight: Research shows that DIM helps stimulate progesterone production and competes with testosterone for protein binding. This helps to maintain testosterone in its free form (the most desirable form). DIM helps reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which can aid in lean muscle mass and healthy weight maintenance.
- Resveratrol for Anti Aging and Antioxidant Protection
- Royal Jelly for Fertility, Rejuvenation and Longevity: Royal jelly is a powerful anti-aging tonic with a full repertoire of master nutrients necessary to sustain life, promote longevity and vigor. Its helps to provide a feeling of well being and to promote youthfulness. Research shows that royal jelly not only promotes anti-aging and longevity, but also exerts beneficial effects on almost every body tissue as well as balancing estrogen and overall hormone metabolism. It is excellent help during pregnancy, PMS or mild menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats and feeling “blue.” Research also supports royal jelly’s role in memory function, liver support (cholesterol), heart and circulation efficiency, skin beauty and much more.
- Nopal Cactus for Blood Sugar Balance, Cholesterol Balance and Fat Metabolism: Nopal is highly nutritious and contains a unique phytochemical, vitamin and mineral profile that contributes to its many beneficial effects. Studies show Nopal’s valuable role in promoting a pancreas and liver, both vitally important in maintaining blood sugar levels, triglycerides and cholesterol levels within the normal range, by helping to metabolize fat and fatty acids and eliminating excess bile acids (excess bile acid is eventually converted into cholesterol).
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times daily. For special programs, take up to 12 capsules daily.
Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Broccoli (flower and stem), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Beet (root) (Beta Vulgaris), American Ginseng (root) (Panax quinquefolius), Irish Moss (whole) (Chondrus crispus), Fennel (seed) (Foenicuium vulgare)
Estro Pro Blend™......................................100mg
Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Yerba Santa (leaf) (Eriodictyon spp.) Royal Jelly Extract
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules.
Does Not Conatin: Magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.