Aloe Ferox, indigenous to the Cape in South Africa, contains over 130 biological active compounds including amino acids,minerals, vitamins, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, anthraquinones, enzymes, lignins, chlorophyll, saponins, sterols and other plant chemicals that strengthen and support all body systems.
Aloe Ferox is particularly know for its ppositive effect on the bowel, skin and immune function. Consuming both the leaf and the bitter extract together, provides the "whole-plant" benefits of this spectacular plant.
Aloe Ferox Bitter Extract
The bitter sap (Aloe Ferox Bitter Extract) of this miracle plant is not only immune specific, but functions to cleanse the bowel like nothing else, without being addictive or harmful. It only takes a small amount ofr effective purging of stagnant waste.
NOTE: Both the leaf and bitter extract are in one capsule
- Bowel cleansing
- The worlds most remarkable constipation remedy
- Optimal Immune Support-supports the immune sysem while clearing infections and parasites
- Assists in weight loss and help rid the body of accumulated toxins
- Imporves Skin health
- Imporves Liver and glallbladder performance
- Provides natural multi-vitamin energy-includes 20 amino acids, most vitamins, ionic minerals, essential fatty acids, chlorophyll, fiber and glyco-nutrients
- Packaged in Miron violet glass packaging-Lengthening product durability and potency. Protecting and preserving nutritional value.
Recommended Use: Take 1 to 2 Capsules daily. Best taken away from meals. Aloe Ferox Whole Leaf Capsules are typically used dialy for 90 days then 3 to 4 times weekly as maintenance.
For children, pregnant and lactating women or people with chronic disease, consult your doctor for proper usage.
Ingredients:Aloe Ferox Leaf Powder.....250 mgAloe Ferox Bitter Extract....188 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose(capsule). No fillers or flow agents.
Learn more at www.aloeferoxcaps.com.