If you suffer from allergies or sensitivities to certain foods or substances in the environment‚ you’re aware of how overwhelming the symptoms can be. Some of these symptoms include itching‚ watery eyes‚ sneezing‚ intestinal problems‚ bloating‚ and even mood changes. You can reduce these symptoms by avoiding known allergens‚ but that isn’t always possible. A way to alleviate these inconvenient symptoms is through natural supplements‚ which have a relatively small risk of major side effects.
AllerCaps by Premier Research Labs is a supplement that contains a blend of herbs that work together to provide detoxification‚ which can reduce your adverse reactions to common allergens. Each vegetable capsule has been formulated to support the adrenals‚ thymus‚ and pituitary gland‚ as well as the spleen. It also provides support for your body's own detoxification and anti-inflammatory processes. Another benefit of taking AllerCaps is that it purifies the blood while also supporting healthy mast cells and histamine response.
Some of the ingredients in AllerCaps include:
- Nopal cactus‚ which is a plant that may serve as an anti-inflammatory for people with allergies.
- Stinging nettle leaf‚ which is a plant that contains natural antihistamines and is often used to treat allergies.
- Yucca root‚ which is the root of a plant that has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric‚ which is an herb that has been shown to be effective in strengthening resistance to some allergic reactions.
- Protease‚ which is an amino acid that helps your body digest proteins.
This bottle of AllerCaps contains 90 capsules‚ which should last for about one month at the recommended dosage of one capsule‚ three times daily. If you’re on a special regimen under the direction of your doctor‚ you may take up to 12 capsules per day
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.