Nutritional Support for Veins
Premier Nutritional Support for the Appearance of Spider Veins
Many people in the United States will develop unsightly, often painful varicose or spider veins. While American women are given the option of wearing compression bandages or surgery as treatment, Europeans have had access to a clinically tested, natural remedy to reduce unsightly veins for over 30 years.
VenaMend™ is now available in the US to offer the same benefits that Europeans have had, without a prescription. This unique formula contains two bioflavanoids, diosmin and hesperdine, both derived from natural orange extract, that are clinically proven to rejuvenate circulation, promote venous tone and reduce varicose and spider veins. Enjoy healthy, smooth-looking legs once again!
- Promotes and maintains optimal vein health and circulation, especially for the legs
- Improves vein health by supporting vein wall tone, strength, and elasticity, as well as vein permeability
- Gets to the root cause of many vein conditions: inadequate antioxidant and nutritional support
- Provides lasting relief from problems associated with unsightly veins, including minor pain, aching and discomfort
- Help improve the actual appearance of unsightly veins
- Diosmin has been shown to reduce glycatin and raise levels of glutathione, which protects capillary integrity by reducing permeability, while supporting vein elasticity by improving venous tone.
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily for the first 2 months, then take 1 capsule daily thereafter.
Dio-Max™............................................ 1,000mg - Diosmin, Hesperidine [natural orange extract( Citrus sinensis) standardized to Hesperidine min. 90%]
Dio-Pro™............................................... 70 mg- Bovine colostrum(milk)*, Marine Coral (whole)
**Contains Colostrum - a fraction of milk that does not contain casein, fat or lactose, the factors in milk that cause milk sensitivities
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules.
Does Not Contain: Magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.