Traditional, Handmade Soap from Thailand
Premier Green Tea and Rosemary Soap features ancient, highly prized botanicals to help exfoliate the skin, retain moisture, and promote skin rejuvenation. It is a highly cell resonant soap for beautiful, supple complexion and skin.
This is a traditional, toxic-free soap made by Master Soap Makers in Thailand who have handed down their family-kept secret of the art of natural, healthy soap-making through generations of their families.
- Made by the centuries-old expertise of Master Soap Makers in Thailand.
- Natural, quantum-state ingredients made from pristine botanicals grown in Thailand.
- Ultra-rich, creamy soap made with three quantum-state natural oils (Coconut, sesame and palm)
- Deep cleansing yet luxuriously nourishing and soothing to the skin, especially the face and hands.
- Superb facial cleansing to gently tighten pores (yet not overly drying) or for full-body cleansing.
- Pure Vegan. Animal free.
- NO toxic tagalongs; no sodium lauryl sulfate, artificial colorants or synthetic perfumes
Contents: Extra Virgin Elaeis Guin. (Palm) Oil, Cocos Nuc. (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Ind. (Sesame) Oil, Water/Aqua, Camellia Sin. (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Off. (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Citrus Hystrix (Kaffir Lime) Leaf